Injectable Fillers are a non-surgical solution to anti-aging. They fill in lines, smooth wrinkles and enhance the soft tissue of the face, lips, and hands.
Fillers may be formulated from hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the skin, or from other slowly absorbable substances.
Fillers may be an alternative non-surgical option to look younger or may be performed to enhance the results from plastic surgery:
- Fillers may smooth deep furrows or wrinkles.
- Restore volume to the cheeks or lips.
- Correct marionette lines and lines around the mouth.
- Correct a tear trough in the lower eyelid/cheek junction.
- Improve the appearance of the back of the hands from aging.
The use of fillers may delay the need for surgery, or refine the outcomes of surgery. While results are not permanent, the enhancement often lasts up to a year, and possibly longer depending on the product.
“Thank you so much For all that you have done For me! I never thought that I could look like this — especially so soon. You are definitely my hero! Words will never be able to express how much I appreciate you!” Heather
Articles and Lectures
Codner, MA. Ed. Techniques in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Series. Facial Rejuvenation with Fillers. Eds. Cohen, S., Born, T. Elsevier. 2009.